Friday, April 9, 2010

My Girls

So for our kids birthdays we always go and take pictures. Since Makai had just turned two, I wanted to get them done before Mr. Zavian arrived. That way we could spread out the "terrifying" experience that Makai is convinced picture taking is! So here is the main shot I chose of Makai. If you know my sassy little thing, you know this picture fits her personality perfectly! I just love those big brown eyes!!!
And if you know my little "model" Kamili, you know there was no way Makai was getting her picture taken and Kamili wasn't! So I got them both done. Look at my babies curls!! I would die for that hair!









2 comments:

Pam said...

Your babies are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your girls are just gorgeous! Love their names. You've got a great blog too!